Compliance services. Compliance Assessment
Specialists in assessment, designing, and controlling the compliance plan in accordance with local legislation and corporate policies for subsidiaries in Europe and America since 1994.
Why choose we:
- More than 25 years in the areas of safety and health, environmental protection, fire protection, legal compliance, and ISO management systems.
- Our founders have been working for more than 15 years in internationally renowned chemical and pharmaceutical companies.
- Our directors have lived in several countries in America and Europe.
- We develop projects in North America, South America, and Europe
- We are familiar with the regulations of each country in which we operate and in some of them, we participate in the drafting of the regulations.
- Our strategic partnership with – Reynoso de Portugal – gives us the support of specialists in communication, negotiation, mediation, and management of images and public relations.
- Communication with your company is always carried out through our team of employees in Germany and Portugal, for the directors of the client corporation.
What is our process at a glance?
1.- Compliance audit to the subsidiary to identify the real situation and the areas of concern and opportunity.
2.- Evaluation of audit results and determination of priorities.
3.- Elaboration of a solution plan and a mandatory obligations monitoring plan.
4.- Elaboration of a communication plan for solution priorities, responsibilities, progress reports, corporate philosophy on the subject and goals and objectives to be achieved.
5.- Solution plan guide and tutorial
6.- Follow-up with progress assessment and evidence of compliance.
7.- Preparation of a quarterly report based on the data that our team feeds according to the follow-up visits.
8.- Annual results report.
9.- Monitoring of compliance management every six months
You can choose the program as we recommend or one or more specific points. You can also choose to consult us for a specific aspect. Each company has a specific need, so we are convinced that, for each client, a personalized program must be developed.
Some highlights of our projects:
1.- Alternative Energy: 7 wind farms in the USA are formed by multiple wind energy generators each.
2.- Three wind farms in Mexico were formed by multiple wind energy generators each.
3.- Total compliance program for 8 subsidiaries of a flat sound glass manufacturer.
4.- Total compliance program for 3 subsidiaries of a manufacturer of industrial and automotive hoses.
5.- Audit program and compliance solutions for a holding company with 3 banana farms, 2 shrimp farms, and 1 Mango Fazenda in Ecuador.
6.- Compliance audit for three food factories in Mexico.
7.- Total compliance plan for 3 plants of a cosmetics manufacturer in Mexico and the USA.
8.- Full compliance plan for 3 locations for a US pharmaceutical company.
9.- Audit program and compliance solutions for 14 locations of a US oil and gas company in the Gulf of Mexico region.
10.- Compliance solutions plan and a communication plan for managers and directors for 2 subsidiaries of an Italian corporation in Germany.